CanManageNot

This blog is dedicated to millions of small and large businesses in which serious management mishap occur on a daily basis. Hoping to turn this into a community learning tool for all those who do not have a clue about successfully managing, leading or otherwise affecting the daily and future lives of so many others.

Friday, April 28, 2006

This company I am working for at present is horrendous in terms of turnover. I brought the issue up with the HR Director. He assured me we were not the worst, He said he knows another technology company which has a higher turnover.

Let me tell you, brain surgeons are running this company. Same HR Director fired our beloved receptionist after 5 years of loyal service. Now I don't know what you think but in my books if the employee was appreciated and kept for 5 years, when something like this happens, fault lies in her immediate management.

We don't know exactly what happened, that's another thing, people are being let go and nobody knows why.

I know the answer to all of this; you see these people were originally brain surgeons but they did not find it challenging enough, so they decided to take up small company management positions.

That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home