CanManageNot

This blog is dedicated to millions of small and large businesses in which serious management mishap occur on a daily basis. Hoping to turn this into a community learning tool for all those who do not have a clue about successfully managing, leading or otherwise affecting the daily and future lives of so many others.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Having been in the workforce for quite some time, I always wondered with all the information available at our fingertips, why some managers/leaders just don't get it. At first, one would think they are simply not smart. Then you think they may be insensitive. Yet again, you think they don't care.

Well, I've seen ultra incapable managers yet they had some or all the above qualities. So I still wonder what is it? I am looking for answers... And yes, I read all the guru's books...

The angle this blog is going to take is not the teachings of the guru's but rather why so many people in maanagement positions even after exposing themselves to the world of information on the topic can not function at the level others expect from them.

We shall see. I hope we start getting a lot of contributions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home