CanManageNot

This blog is dedicated to millions of small and large businesses in which serious management mishap occur on a daily basis. Hoping to turn this into a community learning tool for all those who do not have a clue about successfully managing, leading or otherwise affecting the daily and future lives of so many others.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Because I secured new business which spanned a number of departments, now I am told through an unexpected email that I am reporting to a new manager. That's it. No previous conversation, no discussion of past present and the future. It blows my mind how these small businesses (and a lot of large ones too) are being run. Funny part is they even stay in the business. They don't grow much though. No wonder...

Another piece of interesting management twist is my new manager did not really give any welcome speech or a little motivational talk to me either. He is following company culture.

So I am basically in the dark as far as what this new reporting structure supposed to be and about. More importantly how it is going to help me and the company. Oh well, I am a big boy, I can handle it and figure it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home